We’re on the lookout for a Client Services Executive to join the Client Management side of the business. Ideally, you’ll have some experience in a customer facing role and the confidence to build relationships with our clients, who will range from HR Managers to CEOs and Founders.
- On boarding and setting up our clients on the platform.
- Managing our clients’ campaigns from beginning to end, working closely with them to maximise their chances of a hire.
- Helping to write, edit and review job descriptions.
- Vigilant oversight of the campaigns’ performance, stepping in where necessary to ensure good results.
- Troubleshooting technical issues and finding solutions to ad hoc issues ‘on the go’.
- As we are a small company, we encourage you to participate in other areas of the business depending on your interests, eg. content, finance, data analysis, etc.
- Good communication skills both in person and on the phone.
- Any customer service/account management experience would be a plus but full training will be provided.
- An excellent eye for detail, ensuring campaigns are accurate before they are launched to our membership.
- Someone with enthusiasm and a sense of humour who will make a great addition to our team.
- Join a fun, friendly and ambitious group, with a variety of backgrounds and experiences.
- Plenty of scope for development and room to grow within the company.
- We have an active social calendar with frequent team meals and monthly socials, some examples include an Escape Room and axe-throwing!
- Tuesday team breakfasts and Thursday drinks with the other teams in our co-working space.
- Working with lots of interesting companies on a daily basis and meeting clients from some of the most exciting startups in London.
TalentPool is a talent matching platform, connecting people and companies. Our AI-powered matching engine is focussed on linking UK startups and SMEs with candidates for roles in Operations, Sales, Marketing and Tech. With over 85,000 members from 20+ countries and used by 700+ companies, we have made millions of matches and introduced tens of thousands of candidates to prospective employers. We are a fast growing company and have become the number 1 job hunting platform for recent graduates, cutting out the pain and hassle of recruitment and job searching. We now have a team of 20 across 2 offices.
This role would be in our London team where we run our client management, product design, finance and strategy. We’re located in a WeWork office in Shoreditch, a co-working space with some of the most innovative companies in London and surrounded by buzzing cafés, restaurants and bars. Our office has excellent facilities, including free barista coffee, yoga and boxing lessons and prosecco on tap!